Terms & Conditions
We maintain whatever authority is needed to change this User Agreement now and again without notification. You recognize and concur that it is your obligation to audit this User Agreement intermittently to acquaint yourself with any changes. Your continued utilization of this site after such changes will constitute affirmation and agreement of the altered terms and conditions.
1. Responsible Use and Conduct
- To go through our resources and services, sometimes you need to provide the information which have been asked (like identification, email, phone number, contact details, etc.). This information is required for any registration process or as part of your ability to use the Resources. The client is asked to provide the right and accurate information.
- You are in charge of keeping up the classification of any login data connected with any record you use to get to our Resources. In like manner, you are in charge of all exercises that happen under your record/s.
- If you use any of the services which are provided by LegalDocs through any means other than the means we provide is strictly prohibited. You particularly concur not to get to (or endeavor to get to) any of our Resources through any robotized, exploitative means.
- Participating in any movement that upsets or meddles with our Resources, including the servers and/or systems, to which our Resources are found or joined, is entirely prohibited.
- Endeavoring to duplicate, copy, imitate, offer, exchange, or exchange our assets is entirely precluded.
- You are singularly dependable any outcomes, misfortunes, or harms that we might specifically or in a roundabout way bring about or endure because of any unapproved exercises led by you, as clarified above, and may acquire criminal or common risk.